Country Music Acts Added to Arizona State Fair 2018 Concert Series
Home Country Music Acts Added to Arizona State Fair 2018 Concert Series
July 2, 2018
The Arizona State Fair always offers incredible music acts each year and country fans will not be disappointed with the additions of Gary Allan and Big & Rich to their 2018 concert lineup.
Gary Allan had a No. 1 album in 2013 with “Set You Free,” will perform in the Veterans Memorial Coliseum stage on October 5th, which is the opening night of the fair.
On October 20th, Big & Rich are scheduled to hit the stage. The band is known for their Number. 1 hit “Lost in This Moment” and a fan favorite “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy),”
The fair will run October 5-28 at the fairgrounds located at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road. All of the scheduled concerts will be performed each day at the Coliseum.
Concert goers can enjoy free general admission to all of the concerts with the admission to the fair, but reserved tickets seats can be purchased for an additional fee.
Tickets for the Allan and Big & Rich shows will go on sale July 6th.
Here is a list of the previously announced shows and ticket details:
• Oct. 6: The Flaming Lips (tickets available).
• Oct. 10: .38 Special (tickets available).
• Oct. 11: The Wallflowers (tickets available).
• Oct. 12: Fiesta Friday featuring MC Magic, Baby Bash, Lil Rob and Brown Boy (tickets available).
• Oct. 24: Casting Crowns (tickets go on sale June 29).
• Oct. 25: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats (tickets go on sale July 6).
• Oct. 27-28: Sesame Street Live (tickets available).
See the state fair website for more information.